Saturday, January 21, 2012
ScHoolboy Q feat. A$AP Rocky - Hands On The Wheel
Some years back I heard a Jay Rock mixtape, my bud Dj Dave shot me, and I thought the tape was cool, there was 2 features he had on there a guy by the name of K.Dot & another guy by the name of ScHoolboy Q. I remember telling a few people I thought that K.Dot & ScHoolboy Q was harder then Jay Rock but I wasn't a fan of their gang banging content, here it is some 5 years later, and these guys are hotter then Red Rooster. Which has California back on the map again like it's "95" . TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment) is the new Deathrow of 2012. All I can say is if you like Kendrick & ScHoolboy Q, wait till Ab-Soul hits yall over the ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment