
Black Lucci was kind enough to drop off a fire verse.
"See bacc in da 80s I was pigg tailed up
Where da E/S LB wasn't givin a fuck
I smelled the cronic aroma playin doubble dutch
And da ol county buildin was all toe up
OGs put 100 spokes on el camino trucks
Parked it on the ave whyle dey posted up in the cut
Where they Qued at kings N met up @ vets
It came in on a boat flew off on a jet
South ES of LA otha side of the jecks
See ima hoodstar grandpa a beach ghetto vet
Put my name in the concrete wet so when I stomp the set block
thangs ill neva forget
They get mad say im full of myself
Its familia papa since a kid I been full of the wealth
Got cars wit bars in it LUCCI crU sit deep like we starz in it
wood grain leatha seats windows all tinted."
Artist:Black Lucci
Song: I can't believe it
If you was feeling the verse check her out at www.myspace.com/blacklucci

No comments:
Post a Comment