Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's Beef??

Can't we all just get along? Apparently not if you're Game. West Coast rapper Bishop Lamont happens to be next on Game's list of targets.

After Game & Bishop reconciled their differences at a party in Texas, Bishop said on an interview with hoodhype.com that the next night Game went on the defense and insulted him, and Glasses Malone on the radio.

"[Game] come upstairs, I get right to the front of the stage like 'What's happening?' Cause all this riff raff and talking bad, we trying to show love ... 'What is it my n****?' " Bishop explained. "His eyes get big, he call me onstage -- 'Aww Bishop Lamont, it's all love. It's a West Coast moment. Glasses Malone, I see you. Get on stage.'

"We all get on stage. As soon as we get on stage, it's like we all good. It's all love. I'm trying to push that line, but is it really that? He like 'It's all love. That's the past. We rolling together.' Everybody all smiles."

Then Game went on a tirade, and claimed his supremacy in the West Coast.

"Next day on the radio, he dissing me. He's dissing Glasses," the rapper said. " 'I'm the king of L.A. Yall nothing. Stay in my shadows. I tell you when to blow up.' Don't shake my hand, and do some fake stuff. You don't wanna get your ass beat.

"The n**** is fraudulent like that and phony. That's how she's gonna be. That's how that girl is. We gonna get into it, and it's gone be what it's gone be. He's a little girl and I can only deal with her like a girl, like a daddy should and discipline his little girl and get him right," Bishop continued.

The two rappers weren't never on the same terms ever since Game released 100 Bars (The Funeral).

The lyrics went like this;"Like Q in Juice, I'm coming for Bishop / I'm gunning for Bishop / I'm the king of this L.A. sh** / Tell me homie, is you Blood or Crip? Is you thug or bitch? / Cos the esses say, They don't never see holmes running round L.A. / Fake ass ghostwriter, get your lil' flow tighter / 'for I put you in the trunk of this f***ing lowrider," Game spits on the track.

Bishop never attacked Game for the record because Dr. Dre requested him not to. Still Bishop feels there's no beef.

"I ain't gonna do nothing to dude," said Bishop. "I love his momma, I love his sister, [and] I love his brother. He's scary as it is. He need a good ass whoppin, that's about it.

"Babygirl is just disrespectful, and it's about time people put him in his place. I'mma put him in his place. I'm gonna put him in his place 'cause he wanna play them games," he added.

No comments: